What You Will Learn
- How to determine your ‘Number’?
- How to establish your investing criteria?
- Why should you consider investing in apartment buildings?
- How to value apartment buildings?
- How to review a broker ‘Set-up’?
- How to identify ways to add value to a property?
- How to make an offer on a property?
- Why you should work with investors and how to attract them?
- What you should know about the due diligence process?
- Creative finance techniques you can apply to your deals
- How to make money by assigning contracts to other investors?
- Plus tips for managing your property after you close the deal
What you will be able to do by the end of the course
You will know exactly what step you need to take to find and close your first deal! You will know how to spot opportunities that other investors may pass on.
Who should take this course?
Any investor who wants to learn how to start investing in apartment buildings. Buying renal property can be very effective if done the right way.
Blueprint to Real Estate Syndication
How to Get Started
What You Will Learn in This Course
What to do First
Why Choose Multi-Family Investing
Choose Your Criteria
How to Get Started
Building Your Team
Finding Your First Multi-Family Deal
Establish Deal Flow
How to Talk to Brokers
Valuation and CAP Rates
The Set-up: The Property Info
Back of Envelope Analysis
How to Analyze the Deal
The Set-up: Quick Analysis
The Set-up: How You Would Run the Property
The Property Visit
Ways to Increase the NOI
How to Destabilize Rent Controlled Apartments
My Financials vs. The Set-up
Making the Offer, Due Diligence, and Closing the Deal
Letter of Intent
What to Pay Attention to Before Signing the Contract
New Acquisition Flowchart & Due Diligence Checklist
How to Work With Banks
The Closing Process
How to Raise Money From Investors to Fund Your Deal
How to Structure a Deal
How to Get Investors
How I started Out
Next Steps Going Forward
Assigning the Contract
Property Management Tips