FAQ: How do I take the Georgia real estate state exam?
The Georgia real estate salesperson and broker's State exam must be taken at one of the four PSI testing centers throughout the State of Georgia.
The PSI testing centers are located in Duluth, Marietta, Savannah, and Macon.
If you completed the 75-hour Georgia pre-license course, you can schedule your State exam online at www.goAMP.com.
You must include a copy of your Certificate of Completion for the course.
You can also schedule to take your State exam by calling PSI at 1(800)345-6559 or by mailing in an application.
If you are applying to take the State exam, but any of the following five items are true, you must apply using the application on pages 17 and 18 of the PSI Candidate Handbook:
1) You completed the pre-license course in another State, or
2) You will use college credits to satisfy the State's education requirements, or
3) You will be supplying a License History from another State to satisfy the State's broker experience requirements, or
4) You will be paying for the exam using a certified check or money order, or
5) You are a Florida resident applying to take the State portion of the exam.
The State exam fee is $121, which is paid to PSI via credit card, cashier's check, or money order.
When you arrive at the testing center, you must present two valid forms of identification.
The exam will be taken on one of PSI's computers.
The real estate salespersons exam consists of 152 multiple-choice questions (100 questions from the National portion and 52 questions from the State portion).
There is a 4-hour time limit for the exam.
You will receive your exam score right after completing the exam.
If you pass the exam, you can submit your license application at the PSI testing center.
If you do not pass the exam, you can reschedule to take the exam through www.goAMP.com or by calling PSI at 1(800)345-6559.
You can take the State exam as many times as needed until you pass.