FAQ: How To Obtain My Georgia Real Estate License
In order to obtain your Georgia real estate salesperson license, you will have to complete the following steps:
1. Complete all the lessons in the 75 hour Georgia Real Estate License Course.
2. Pass the course Final Exam.
3. Get a copy of your criminal history with the GCIC.
4. Pass the Georgia State Salesperson licensing exam through AMP.
5. Apply for a Salesperson license.
6. Have a sponsoring broker from the State of Georgia.
For more detailed information regarding the state and course requirements please visit this link:
Georgia Real Estate License Requirements