FAQ: How to obtain my Pennsylvania real estate license?
In order to obtain your Pennsylvania real estate salesperson license, you will have to complete the following steps:
1. Complete both courses in the Pennsylvania 75 hour Real Estate License Course package.
2. Pass each of the 2 courses proctored Final Exams.
3. Apply for a Salesperson license.
4. Have a sponsoring broker from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
5. Get fingerprinted.
6. Pass the Pennsylvania State Salesperson licensing exam (you have 1 year to pass the state exam after the application has been submitted).
For more detailed information regarding the state and course requirements please visit this link:
Pennsylvania Real Estate License Requirements