Get Your San Diego Real Estate License Online - Full 135 Hour Package -
RealEstateU is a fast and affordable way to earn your real estate license in San Diego online. Get your real estate license on-the-go. You can change careers, boost your earning potential, or earn extra money on the side
Limited Time OfferGet Your California Real Estate License
Real Estate Principles
45-Hour Online AUDIO Course
* Required Course
Real Estate Practice
45-Hour Online AUDIO Course
* Required Course
45-Hour Online AUDIO Course
* Elective Course
Sponsor ID #: S0615
4 1 7 4 0
Number of Students Currently Taking our Courses
This bundle includes everything you need to fulfill the State’s 135 hour education requirement
Online Real Estate Courses in San Diego
Earn your real estate license in San Diego online with RealEstateU audio courses. You get everything you need to pass the real estate exam in San Diego.
Online real estate courses in San Diego must meet the California license requirements. This means that the course must consist of 3, 45-hour online real estate license courses. To meet these requirements, our online classes include:
#1 Real Estate Principles
#2 Real Estate Practice
#3 Legal Aspects
In addition to 135 hours of core audio courses, the RealEstateU full package also comes with features including:
Online AUDIO Course
- All 3, 45-hour courses are provided as audio courses, with each lesson broken down into easily-digestible lessons.
- Take the lessons anywhere, anytime on a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- No textbooks required!
- Earning your real estate license in San Diego means you will need to learn about a number of important legal documents.
- Download PDF versions of the documents discussed in the audio lesson.
- Read through essential documents without having to sign into the course.
- Downloadable PDF version of the entire course glossary.
29 Beautifully Designed Infographics
- Access graphically explained key concepts quickly in PDF form.
- Download the course workbook to take notes on audio courses while you listen.
- The course workbook helps you study for the real estate exam in San Diego.
Course Final Exams
- Take the final exam online, from home!
- Earn your Course Completion Certificate as soon as you pass the final exam.
Why You Should Get Your Real Estate License in San Diego Online
As a real estate agent, you enjoy the freedom of working for yourself. You can work the kind of schedule you want. That means taking vacations when you feel like it, working evenings or weekends when you’re closing in on a deadline, meeting clients for lunch, or only working while the kids are in school or when your partner is home to look after them. Whether you want to work long hours or short ones, the point is, you get to decide.
Not only do you enjoy the freedom of working for yourself, your pay reflects your independence. How many jobs have you had where your hard work went straight into your boss’s pocket? You have to work long and hard for a raise. As a real estate agent, when you score a big win for your clients, it’s reflected in your commission check.
Real estate agents work on a commission-based system. You get a cut of the final deal when the contracts are signed. California real estate agents can earn well over six figures a year with experience, but it’s really up to you how much money you can earn. You can scale back and work part-time while you focus on other aspects of your life, such as raising a family, traveling, or another career, or you can enter a whole new income bracket by becoming a real estate investor. There are also many other professions where a real estate license in San Diego can help.
You can check out our blog for more information on why you should change careers with a real estate license in San Diego.
Get Your Real Estate License in San Diego without the Stress
By earning your real estate license in San Diego online, the courses work around your life. You can go through classes one after the other to earn your real estate license sooner, or you can set studying aside when life demands your attention somewhere else
How to Get Your Real Estate License in San Diego Online
There are tons of benefits to studying online and earning your real estate license. First you need to know how to get a real estate license in San Diego online.
Complete the courses using your downloadable course workbook or any method you prefer. You can use the PDF textbook once you’ve completed the audio lessons to study for the course exams and state exam without having to log back into the courses.
#2 Take the Real Estate Exam in San Diego
You will have to sign up to take the real estate exam in San Diego at a designated location. To help you prepare for the real estate exam in San Diego, you can sign up for our California real estate exam prep course and reduce your study time by as much as 90%. Sign up for the exam prep course if you’re:
- Uncertain if you’re ready to take the exam
- Not sure what topics you should focus on
- Worried about how difficult the state exam will be
- Eager to learn everything that could be on the exam
Once you pass the exam, you will need to complete your application to get your real estate license in San Diego. You will need a real estate broker to sponsor your application and go through a background check.
#4 Build Your Business
Once you have your real estate license in San Diego, you can start building your business. We offer more courses that can help you expand your business and earn more money, including courses such as Buying Your First Rental Property, an Introduction to Real Estate Investing, and many more courses taught by real estate industry professionals.
Earning your real estate license in San Diego may be the best career move you ever make. Sign up for convenient, affordable online audio courses with RealEstateU.
General Information About The California Real Estate License Online Course
CalBRE Disclaimer Statement
Online Evaluation Statement
Access this form by typing in “RE 318A” in the search box located in the upper right corner of the home page.
Final Exam Procedures
The course final exams can conveniently be taken online from the comfort of your own home.
Here is what you need to know about the course final exams:
- 100 questions, multiple choice.
- Passing Grade: 60%
- You have 180 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam is open book.
- The State requires that you must wait at least 18 days between final exams.
- As per State requirements, in order to access the final exam, the learning management system will require you to enter in the following information:
- Full name, driver’s license or government issued ID number, email, and telephone number.
- You can take the final exam as many times as needed to pass.
Here is how the course is structured:
- The course bundle includes three (3) 45-hour audio courses:
(1) Real Estate Principles,
(2) Real Estate Practice, and
(3) Legal Aspects of Real Estate
- Each course begins with an orientation section.
- Each course consists of 15 chapters, which are further broken down into lessons.
- Lessons primarily consist of an audio lecture with related key terms below. Lessons may also include an infographic/diagram or a supporting document.
- At the end of each chapter is a 30 question quiz. You must answer at least 70% of the questions correctly in order to advance to the next chapter.
- After completing the last chapter in the course, you will be eligible to take the course final exam.
- After passing the final exam, you will receive your Course Completion Certificate.
Course Completion Time
- The State only allows you to complete one course every 2-1/2 weeks.
- All three course cannot be completed in less than 7-1/2 weeks.
- Students have 12 months to complete the 3, 45-hour courses (including the final exams) from the date of purchase.
- For more information about applying for a California real estate license, click here.
All courses are eligible for a refund within 30 days of purchase, and only if the student has not completed more than 50% of any one of the three courses. However, any refunds issued are subject to a $20 admin charge. Please feel free to read our Terms and Conditions.