FAQ: How long does it take to get my Georgia real estate license?
Here is the timeline it takes to obtain your Georgia real estate salesperson license:
Step 1: Complete the required 75-hour Georgia Pre-License course.
- Most students prefer to take the course online since it allows them to complete the course at their own pace.
- An online course is most likely faster to complete compared to an in-person class.
- This step can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks, depending on how long it takes you to complete the course online.
Step 2: Schedule and take the State exam.
- You can schedule your exam online through www.goAMP.com.
- This step can take anywhere from 1-3 weeks, depending on availability at the testing centers.
Step 3: Obtain your license.
- The good news is you can obtain your real estate license at the PSI testing center, right after you pass the State exam. You simply need to have your license application completed along with the required documentation. You can receive either an active or inactive license.
Total Time: 3-9 weeks