5 0 4 9 4
Students Currently Taking Our Courses
NY Real Estate Continuing Education Online Course:
You will receive everything you need to fulfill the 22.5 hour CE requirement by NY State
- Access to the full 22.5-hour NY Real Estate Continuing Education Course Online (fully approved by NYS and Arello)
- Beautifully designed and engaging video and audio lessons, taught by 6 real estate professionals
- Take the course anywhere, using your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Freedom to earn your credits at your own pace
Note: Students have 6 months to complete the course.
The State requires all salespersons to renew their license online through their eAccessNY account after completing the 22.5-hour NYS real estate continuing education course.
8 Course Package – Full 22.5 Hours
1. An In-depth Look Into Credit and the Mortgage Process
2. Understanding Real Estate Contracts and the Closing Process
3. Legal Issues: Recent Legal Cases that Impact Condominiums and Cooperatives
4. A Step-by-Step Look Into How a Property Inspector Inspects Residential Houses
5. A Detailed Look into the Americans With Disabilities Act and Residential Buildings ( * satisfies the 3-hour Fair Housing requirement *)
6. A Step-by-Step Process on How To Conduct a Zoning Analysis
7. Building Elements: Understanding the Components of a Residential Building
8. Law of Agency (* satisfies the 2-hour law of agency requirement)
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, ModernSpaces
Thanks for the course and also for being affordable. You guys have been really great and for the first time since getting my license 11 years ago, I actually learned something!
Real Estate Salesperson, Exit Kingdom Realty
Thank you for everything RealEstateU. The course was concise and very informative. I feel like a better agent.
Recently, a bill was passed requiring real estate licensees to complete mandatory Law of Agency continuing education. The bill amends the NYS Real Property Law to require two hours of agency related coursework in the licensee’s initial two-year licensing term as part of the 22-1/2 hours of continuing education required for renewal of a real estate license in New York. In subsequent license terms one hour of agency related coursework will be required. Licensees must include this Law of Agency coursework as part of their continuing education beginning January, 1 2017.
The RealEstateU NYS 22.5-hour continuing education course includes two hours of law of agency, which full satisfies the State's requirements. The course also includes 3 hours of fair housing.