Georgia Real Estate License Online
Obtain your Georgia real estate license in 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Complete the 75-hour Georgia real estate salespersons course, including the course final exam.
Step 2: Schedule and pass the state licensing exam.
Step 3: Apply for your Georgia real estate salesperson license with the help of your sponsoring broker.
6 0 9 6 5
Number of students taking our courses
Ready for a career change? Earning your real estate license in Georgia opens up new career opportunities. Pursue a full-time career as a real estate agent, supplement your income as a part-time realtor, or specialize in the real estate industry as a property manager, real estate analyst, investor, developer, appraiser, or many more adjacent professions.
Find out how to get a real estate license in GA online today and fast-track your new career!
Your Online Real Estate License in Georgia
Earning your real estate license in GA online is one of the fastest ways to become a real estate agent and start your new career. An online real estate course is easier to fit around your lifestyle. You can earn your real estate license if you’re working full-time, part-time, completing a college degree, raising a family, or you want to get started as quickly as possible.
Online learning is flexible and affordable. Instead of worrying about getting to class on time, you have more time to complete coursework, study, and prepare for your exam. There’s more information on our FAQ page about the details of earning your Georgia real estate license online.
How to Get a Real Estate License in GA Online
In the state of Georgia, you must be at least 18 years of age with proof of high school graduation or equivalent to earn your license.
Step #1: Complete the Georgia 75-hour real estate license course
The course must be approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
At the end of the course is a proctored final exam. Once you pass the final exam you will immediately get your Certificate of Completion for the course.
Step #2: Complete a background check
Prior to submitting your license application, you will have to obtain a Georgia Crime Information Report or criminal history report, which the Commission will use to run a background check.
Step #3: Schedule and pass the State licensing exam
The State exam must be taken at a PSI testing center. You can apply to take the state exam online using AMP's REAL system.
There are 152 multiple-choice questions on the state exam, which includes a national portion of 100 questions and a state portion of 52 questions.
Step #4: Apply for Your Georgia real estate salespersons license
You can apply for your Georgia real estate salespersons license at the PSI testing center, right after you pass the state exam. If you have a sponsoring broker, your active real estate license will be mailed to your broker's office. If you do not have a sponsoring broker, you will receive an inactive real estate license.
Step #5: Renew Your License
Every newly licensed Georgia real estate agent must complete the 25-hour Georgia Sales Post-license course within one year of obtaining their license. All other licensed agents must complete at least 36-hours of approved continuing education during each 4-year renewal period.
What’s Included in Your Georgia Real Estate License Course
Sign up for Georgie real estate license courses with RealEstateU and you get access to an affordable and flexible way to prepare for your exam. The online course includes:
Audio Lessons on Demand
- Complete the 75-hour Georgia real estate salespersons course online whenever you want. With on-demand audio lesson broken down into easily-managed lessons, you can listen on-the-go wherever, whenever.
- Whether you prefer to learn by reading or you want to save time while you prepare for the exam, the audio transcripts give you quick and easy access to course material without having to go through the audio lessons again.
- Beautifully designed infographics explain key concepts from the audio lessons. Quickly digest and understand the most important topics in the course.
- The course comes with a PDF of the entire course glossary that will help you as you work through the course and when you’re preparing for the exam.
Course Final Exams
- The final exam is proctored and password protected.
- Earn your Certificate of Completion immediately after passing the final exam.
Course Textbooks & Appendixes - PDF
You can purchase the Georgia Real Estate Salesperson Course textbook and appendix as a separate PDF bundle.
This allows you to study the course material off-line and even print lessons as you wish.
Please note, the PDF textbook is charged separately and the cost is not included in the course package. In addition, the textbook is not meant to replace the licensing course itself. In order to earn your Certificate of Completion for the 75-hour course, you must complete the course through RealEstateU's learning management system.
The course PDF textbook consist of the following:
- Text / audio transcripts
- All the course infographics and supporting documents
- Key terms each student must know to pass both the final and state exam
Start Your Business
The advantage of going into business for yourself is that your time is your own, your wins are your own, and you see direct gains when you succeed. Don’t wait around for your manager to give you a promotion. You can start a career where you’re in charge.
Why You Should Get Your Georgia Real Estate License
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to get into business for yourself? Do you want to make your own hours, earn extra money, become a real estate investor, or save money when you and your family buy property? Do you want to make a fast, affordable career change? There are so mangreat reasons to earn your real estate license in Georgia.
As part of the Sun Belt, Georgia has some of the highest-growth rates in the United States. The population is growing and the real estate market is expanding with it. Appreciation rates for property have been rapid over the last several years and there are growing opportunities for those who earn their real estate license in Georgia across the state.
Becoming a real estate agent isn’t the only financial reason to earn your license. You can save money when you buy property, help your friends and family when they’re buying a new home, or pursue a career in a related profession where real estate expertise can get you ahead.
If you want to enjoy better earnings and more freedom, it’s time to sign up for your online real estate license in Georgia.
General Information About the Georgia Real Estate License Online Course
Here is how the course is structured:
- The 75-hour Georgia Real Estate License Online course primarily consists of audio lectures.
- The course begins with an orientation.
- The course consists of chapters, which are further broken down into lessons.
- Lessons primarily consist of an audio lecture with related key terms below. Lessons may also include an infographic/diagram or a supporting document.
- At the end of each chapter is a multiple choice quiz. You must answer at least 70% of the questions correctly in order to advance to the next chapter.
- After completing the last chapter in the course, you will be eligible to take the course final exam.
- The final exam is proctored and password protected. Your proctor will type in the final exam password so you can start you exam.
- After passing the final exam, you will receive your Certificate of Completion.
Final Exam Procedures
The course final exam can conveniently be taken online from the comfort of your own home.
Here is what you need to know about the course final exam:
- The final exam is proctored online using the services of ProctorU.
- The final exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions.
- Passing Grade: 75%
- You have 200 minutes to complete the exam.
- The exam is NOT open book.
- In order to access the final exam, a proctoring password is required. You will have to reserve your exam date with ProctorU who will then enter the proctoring password at the time of your exam.
- A proctoring fee of $15 will apply for each final exam attempt. The proctoring fee is paid directly to ProctorU.
- Rather than having to drive to a physical proctoring location, ProctorU allows you to take the course final exam from the comfort of your own home. ProctorU's services are much more convenient and allow you to save time (and gas money).
- The State only allows up to 2 attempts at the final exam. If you do not pass the final exam on the second attempt, you must retake the course before being able to retake the final exam.
Course Completion Time
- Students have 12 months to complete the 75-hour course (including the final exam) starting from the time of purchase.
All courses are eligible for a refund within 30 days of purchase, and only if the student has not completed more than 50% of the course. Any refunds issued are subject to a $20 admin charge. Please feel free to read our Terms and Conditions.